Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Disgusted...

I don't have any pictures to go with this post; in fact, I wasn't planning on posting anything at all.  Until I was watching the Today Show this morning and I saw that terrible story about the little girl who's mother sold her to be a sex slave. Then last night they found her dead body in the woods.  Did you see it?

As if that wasn't disturbing enough; the report then went on to say that the mother is under special supervision while in jail because...get this...she's pregnant again!  What?  Huh?  Are you kidding me?

I am beyond terrified at the evil that lives in this world among us.  I am also bothered by people who think their parents were crappy becuase they didn't have a million presents at the holidays or because their parents worked late.  Giving them fodder for many therapy sessions and paying for their therapist's condo in the Bahamas. 

Okay...your mother didn't sell you into sex slavery...did she???  If you answer yes to that question then obviously my rant does not pertain to you.  Plus, if you did truly have a terrible childhood then again, this doesn't pertain to you either.  This is just directed at the people who's parents did the very best they could with the knowledge they had but, the child, is left unsatisfied and holding a grudge.  Get over it people.  I'm sure this little girl who's mother didn't think she was worth anything would have traded places with you in a second.

Okay...I'll get off my soapbox now.  I don't like heights anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment