Thursday, December 3, 2009

Update

I am so excited to see that my blog is updating now on my friend's blog rolls. 

I have been meaning to post about my journey to Missouri but I've been slammed since we got back.  Here are a few highlights of my trip:

1.  My poor Sadie Lou got so sick the day before we left.  Luckily we are blessed to have a wonderful dog sitter who rushed her to the vet and a wonderful vet who took wonderful care of her.  She is better now but it did put a damper on our trip.

2.  I met my boyfriend's entire family which was wonderful.  Despite various warnings that they might not be the most welcoming kind; they were very sweet and I really enjoyed meeting all of them.

3.  We got to go to Branson, MO which is supposed to be the Vegas of Missouri.  I can honenstly say...it was NOT!  It was a very interesting place though.

I do have some pictures that I want to share but I felt like I hadn't said anything for a while and you all know I enjoy the sound of my own voice! 

No comments:

Post a Comment