Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Banana Caper


So...yesterday when I got home from work I looked on the counter and saw that one of the three bananas I'd been saving to make bread was missing. Now, if you know me at all, you know that I can't really cook BUT I can follow a recipe like a pro. Well, my recipe calls for three over ripe bananas, not two, THREE! I sent a text to Nathan to see if he ate the banana, which I'm sure he wouldn't do because he knows my plan for them. He wrote me back that he didn't but maybe the maid did. What? The maid at the food in the house? Maybe I'm the only one who thinks that's strange...but...I do.


Here comes the second part of this post. Yes, Nathan has a maid at his house. She comes once a week and does a great job. This is not a luxury I had before at my old house and I am very blessed BUT sometimes...I don't like it. I don't like when she washes the bath towels with the dog towels; I don't like when she trims my plants and then puts the trimmings in water bottles all over the house; and I don't like it when she eats my bananas!

3 comments:

  1. She puts the trimmings in water bottles around the house? Say what? Who does that? Welcome to the blog world my love!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shall I save you all my over ripe bananas, I throw out at least 2 a week!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So, how are you gonna solve the mystery of the missing banana? U gonna ask the maid?

    ReplyDelete