Friday, January 8, 2010

I know it's strange but...


I know it's strange but I'm in love with Greg's new little daughter Samantha.  You think it's weird and I think its weird but I can't help the way I feel.  Greg and I didn't get divorced because we hated each other. Most of you know Greg and know what a wonderful person he is and what a great father he is going to make.


I am so blessed that it has worked out that we can be a part of each other's lives even after everything we have been through.  I am so happy for him and Jincy and I pray that they enjoy a happy wonderful life with each other and their new daughter.



Please try and see where I'm coming from and see how wonderful this situation is.  Greg and I will always be family because family isn't just those who are blood relations; they are people who you choose to have in your life and keep close because we love them and they love us back.  I'm glad that Greg is still in my life and our little, strange family, has just gotten a little bigger.

3 comments:

  1. I don't know the situation of your divorce, but I think it's great that you have a good relationship with him. Seriously, how many people can say that? As for being in love with that little baby...she is too cute! Maybe someday you will have your own babies to add to your little family of puppies :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i think it is awesome you two are still close friends... and very mature for both of you! and that little samantha is so sweet and cute!! what a great family for EVERYONE!!!
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll be honest! I think its weird and twisted! But I love you and whatever makes you happy is fine by me!

    ReplyDelete